Random thoughts of a happily married crossdresser living in Las Vegas

Saturday, January 11, 2014

New horizons

A little over two years ago I awoke, sat up, and said to my wife: "We should move to Las Vegas." Her response? "Ok." A few months later we found ourselves standing on The Las Vegas Strip. We really didn't have jobs locked down yet and only a vague idea of where we would live. What we did have, though, was faith.

A week ago we found out that our 260,000 person organization was about to embark on a transformative 18-month project and there were 15 positions open on the project team. We started our interviews by respectfully informing the recruiter that we could only consider an offer if we BOTH received an offer. The next day we were asked to join the team. Ten days from now we begin the opportunity of a lifetime.

Over the years many people have asked me how I could profess a love for God while self-identifying as a CD. This is why. As I review the past 6 years, God's unmistakable fingerprints abound in my life. I can barely comprehend the twists and turns, the missed and found opportunities, the people that have come and gone, all the tiny little things that have culminated in this opportunity.

Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment